We are a team of 4 people working in the heart of Amsterdam. We all connect because of our love for interior design and EHPC. We have big dreams and expect you to have the same. So if you have relevant experience within the Western Europe market for 5 up to 7 years, then please read on.
What we offer
Of course, we will tell you all about this position, but first let us tell you what’s in it for you.
We offer great employee benefits, such as discounts at our many exclusive hotels, our high-end restaurants and clothing store. We also offer health and wellness discounts on fitness classes and gym memberships of your choice. The salary range we offer for this position lies between 60K and 70K gross per year.
Your main responsibility will be design development, processing and follow through of all FF&E, remodel, repair and maintenance projects. Because you have to maintain contact with third parties within the Netherlands but most of the time also abroad it is necessary to be fluent in English. Your creativity kicks in when you have to create interior design guides for every property of EHPC. It is important to make sure everyone is living out the guides so checking up and train colleagues in this will be part of your role as well. Every day is different due to for example all the new projects you will coordinate. You are not afraid of numbers because you will manage interior design budget and payment; review all bids, proposals and invoices.
Because we work closely together in our team we help each other out. We will expect you to assist in many different tasks and projects. To give you some examples:
- Assist departments in overseeing and ensuring the accurate production of bid/construction sets and that the documents are completed in a timely manner, including needed permits, ensuring that design and construction documents meet all requirements;
- assist in ensuring that clear and accurate reporting of active, pending and completed projects is maintained and understood within the team and that all departments are kept abreast of their related projects on an ongoing basis including punch lists.
Oud ideal candidate
You are a pro in trouble shooting and organizing. These are 2 important skills you have to have to coordinate multiple long term projects. And ensure deadlines.
- Knowledge of CAD;
- knowledge of facilities and construction operations, include any licenses;
- knowledge of key industry suppliers for FFE and finishes; ensures specifications are fit for purpose;
- presentation skills – concept mood boards, sample boards and renderings;
- furniture design;
- interior detailing.
Who we are
We are Europe Hotels Private Collection, a handpicked portfolio of hotels and special projects aimed at bringing an artful touch and fresh energy to some of Europe’s most vibrant neighborhoods. We design experiences and spaces that not only meet the needs of the modern traveler, but also nurture and inspire the communities in which we operate. Our hotel brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels and Park Hotels located across The Netherlands, Germany, Spain and Austria, and our Amsterdam concept store is X BANK.
We’re glad. Click "Soliciteer direct" below to send us your application. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)6 830 416 03