Europe Hotels Private Collection (EHPC) is an independent hotel company based in Amsterdam and founded by entrepreneur Liran Wizman. EHPC has been transforming the boutique hospitality scene across Europe by creating locally inspired concepts and brands in dynamic locations, bringing an artful touch and fresh energy to the neighbourhoods in which they operate. EHPC manages a portfolio of individually designed hotels including the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Ibiza and Barcelona (soon), the Park Hotel in Amsterdam, the Park Hotel in The Hague, as well as Max Brown Hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Vienna (soon). Additionally, the EHPC collection includes a concept store, X BANK and handles asset management for W Amsterdam by Marriott International.
EHPC is immediately looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven
RESERVATIONS COORDINATOR (GERMAN) – FT
You are the ‘ambassador’ of our unique lifestyle collection of hotels. On a spirited, motivational and energetic manner you sell and promote the divers’ brands that EHPC has to offer. You always go the extra mile to enable guests to create unforgettable memories. As Reservations Coordinator, you are responsible for processing all individual bookings for our amazing properties located in Germany and Austria. You will be working from our Headquarters located in vibrant Amsterdam.
What else comes with it?
- Quoting prices
- Encourage guests for our hotels
- Respond to the wishes of the guest
- Taking work out of the hands from the guest
- Thinking along, showing initiative and coming up with solutions
- Taking care of clear communication towards the onside operational teams
- Financial related tasks as preparing invoices, pro forma’s, commission handling etc.
- Actively seek to up-sell the services and facilities at the individual hotels
- Following up on daily reports and other administrative task
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an enthusiastic and sales driven person, who can work well together, shows initiative, is flexible and works accurately. We are looking for an assertive colleague with flair who cannot wait to give to the commercial activities of the department a boost. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work to deadlines and multi task within the role.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- MBO level (Ausbildung zur Hotelfachfrau/ Ausbildung zum Hotelfachmann);
- 1 year of experience in hospitality or customer service sector;
- Native German and English needs to be spoken and written fluently; Dutch is a pré;
- Passion for the hospitality;
- You are commercially driven;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Knowledge of OPERA PMS is a pré;
- An eye for detail;
- Flexible, showing initiative, proactive and creative;
- Team player, but certainly also capable of working independently.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
EHPC is an enormous fast growing and dynamic company. Each year we open one or more new hotels which make sure that you are constantly challenged, never stop learning and develop super-fast both work-related and personally. On top of that we find it very important to help you growing and making sure that our knowledge is up to date: so we visit events and go to trainings quite often. Because our organisation is rapidly growing and expanding, there are more than enough career possibilities for your next steps. EHPC offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity) training- and development programs, collectively discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
ARE YOU CURIOUS AND INTERESTED?
We are looking forward receiving your CV and your motivation letter! You can apply via the button or apply via firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information call 020-7107294. We are looking forward meeting you!