BWH Hotels is an international hotel group with a global network of around 4,700 hotels in almost 100 countries worldwide. It forms the umbrella for the three brand families Best Western Hotels & Resorts, WorldHotels and SureStay Hotels with a total of 18 individual brands.
We are hiring a Corporate Sales Manager Belgium & NL to join our family. As part of the wider EMEA Sales Team, your heart beats for commercial activities. You feel the excitement when developing strategic alliances, and building genuine connections with your clients. You are the mastermind for strategic planning of activities towards client engagement to drive revenue and business to our member hotels. You embrace opportunities and pro-actively look to maximize revenue opportunities for the member Hotels. If you enjoy working in a fluent, ever-changing work environment, we are excited to hear from you.
The main areas of your activities are:
- Develop and maintain good working relationship and strategic alliances with corporate travel managers, procurement officers and business travel agencies with significant revenue potential for our hotels.
- Work closely with Travel Management Companies to obtain maximum exposure and opportunities from these preferred partnerships.
- Drive qualified and quantifiable revenue through BWH Hotel Group channels: GDS, group desk, online and Worldwide Sales offices.
- Reinstate contacts with historical and lapsed clients to re-ignite a relationship.
- Represent our hotels at various events, including major industry tradeshows, conferences and FAM trips to increase brand awareness and revenue.
- Build, maintain and nurture relationships with existing and new member hotels in EMEA, providing them with sales guidance and support.
- Work closely with other EMEA BWH Hotel Group offices to increase brand awareness and revenue internationally.
- Have fun at what you're doing
What we are looking for:
- Relevant (senior) work experience in (corporate/mice) hotel sales, preferably in hotel chains
- Commercial team player who can also work independently
- Mix of home/office based account management along with regular visits to key travel agencies, accounts within the EMEA region
- Knowledge of Sales and Research systems including TravelClick Reporting and SalesForce CRM
- Positive can-do mentality
- Ability to influence internal and external decision maker
- Fluent in English and Dutch - French and other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- Regular, though flexible working hours & the freedom to work from home
- Mental health program
- Employee and Friends & Family rates at all BWH Hotels
- Various training and development possibilities
- An amazing working culture and the best colleagues in the world
|Verena Wolff, Director People & Culture
+49 69 66056 172
Blijf op de hoogte!